IN THE MATTER OF
SINO-FOREST CORPORATION, ALLEN CHAN, ALBERT IP, ALFRED C.T. HUNG, GEORGE
HO, SIMON YEUNG and DAVID HORSLEY
D. Grant Vingoe, Vice-Chair and Chair of the Panel
Deborah Leckman, Commissioner
Garnet W. Fenn, Commissioner
December 18, 2017
WHEREAS an appearance for the purpose of scheduling the sanctions and costs hearing and any other preliminary matters is scheduled for December 19, 2017 at 10:00 a.m.;
ON CONSIDERING the proposed schedule for the completion of the sanctions and costs hearing from the representatives for Staff of the Commission and Allen Chan, Albert Ip, Alfred C.T. Hung, George Ho, and Simon Yeung on December 15 and 18, 2017;
IT IS ORDERED THAT:
- The hearing date of December 19, 2017 is vacated;
- The hearing with respect to sanctions and costs will continue on January 18 and 19, 2018 at the Offices of the Commission, located at 20 Queen Street West, 17th Floor, Toronto, Ontario, beginning at 10:00 a.m., for the purpose of the qualification and cross-examination of an expert witness and, if required, for any further cross-examinations on affidavit evidence;
- Staff shall serve and file any written submissions on sanctions and costs by February 12, 2018;
- The Respondents shall serve and file any written submissions on sanctions and costs by March 9, 2018;
- Staff shall serve and file any reply submissions on sanctions and costs by March 19, 2018; and
- The hearing with respect to sanctions and costs will continue on March 26, 27 and 28, 2018 for the purpose of hearing oral submissions of the parties.
" D. Grant Vingoe "
D. Grant Vingoe
" Deborah Leckman "
" Garnet W. Fenn "
Garnet W. Fenn