IN THE MATTER OF
QUADREXX HEDGE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LTD., QUADREXX SECURED
ASSETS INC., MIKLOS NAGY and TONY SANFELICE
Timothy Moseley, Chair of the Panel
AnneMarie Ryan, Commissioner
September 22, 2017
WHEREAS on September 21, 2017, the Ontario Securities Commission held a hearing at the offices of the Commission, located at 20 Queen Street West, 17th Floor, Toronto, Ontario; and
ON HEARING the submissions of Staff of the Commission (Staff), Tony Sanfelice, appearing on his own behalf, and Miklos Nagy, appearing on his own behalf and on behalf of Quadrexx Hedge Capital Management Ltd. and Quadrexx Secured Assets Inc.;
IT IS ORDERED THAT:
- By no later than September 27, 2017, the Respondents shall serve Staff with their witness lists, which lists shall specify:
- on behalf of which Respondent or Respondents each witness will provide evidence at the hearing on sanctions and costs; and
- whether each witness will testify orally or provide a written statement or affidavit;
- By no later than October 10, 2017, Staff shall serve and file Staff’s reply submissions on sanctions and costs, if any;
- By no later than October 13, 2017, the Respondents shall serve Staff with:
- a summary of the anticipated evidence of each witness that will testify orally; and
- any written statement or affidavit on which the Respondents intend to rely;
- The hearing on sanctions and costs shall be held on the dates specified in the Order issued May 30, 2017 (i.e., October 24, 25 and 26, 2017), but on October 24, 2017, the hearing shall commence at 12:00 p.m.
" Timothy Moseley "
" AnneMarie Ryan "