IN THE MATTER OF
EDA MARIE AGUECI, DENNIS WING, SANTO IACONO,
JOSEPHINE RAPONI, KIMBERLEY STEPHANY, HENRY FIORILLO,
GIUSEPPE (JOSEPH) FIORINI, JOHN SERPA, IAN TELFER,
JACOB GORNITZKI and POLLEN SERVICES LIMITED
AnneMarie Ryan, Chair of the Panel
Deborah Leckman, Commissioner
Mark Sandler, Commissioner
May 16, 2017
WHEREAS on May 3, 2017, Henry Fiorillo (“Fiorillo”) filed an application record requesting a variation of the Order issued by the Ontario Securities Commission on June 24, 2015, under sections 127 and 127.1 of the Securities Act, RSO 1990, c S.5, and requesting that the application be heard in writing pursuant to Rule 15.5 of the Ontario Securities Commission Rules of Procedure (2014), 37 OSCB 4168 (the “Rules”);
ON READING the application record, including the Affidavit of Fiorillo sworn March 10, 2017 and the Consent executed on behalf of all parties except for Pollen Services Limited, and the letter from Fiorillo’s counsel dated May 3, 2017;
IT IS ORDERED THAT:
- Fiorillo’s application shall be heard in writing pursuant to Rules 11.4(2)(c) and 15.5 of the Rules;
- The requirement in Rule 15.5 of the Rules that all parties consent to a hearing in writing is hereby waived pursuant to Rule 1.4(3) of the Rules;
- Service on Pollen Services Limited of Fiorillo’s application record, the Notice of Hearing issued May 12, 2017, this Order, and any other future documents requiring service for the purposes of Fiorillo’s application, is hereby waived pursuant to Rule 1.5.3(3) of the Rules;
- By no later than May 23, 2017, Fiorillo shall either:
- if Fiorillo decides to file any further application materials, file and serve those materials; or
- advise the registrar of the Commission in writing that no additional moving application materials will be forthcoming;
- The responding parties shall serve and file their memoranda of fact and law and all other responding application materials, if any, by no later than May 30, 2017.
" AnneMarie Ryan "
" Deborah Leckman "
" Mark Sandler "