- Investor News: Investor Protection Initiatives; Explainer for Investors; Digital Tokens; Compound Interest Calculator; Scam Spotter Tool; Qs & As
- Vacancies - Seniors Expert Advisory Committee
- Investor Alert: HQBroker
- Investors warning list
- Behavioural Insights in Financial Policy-Making and Regulation
- Don’t invest in fraud: know how to spot investment scams
- Investment performance and the cost of advice
- Introduction to investing
- Binary Options, "No company is authorized to sell binary options in Canada"
- Investor office fact cards
- Equity crowdfunding: a primer for Canadian investors
Tools and Resources
- Check Registration
Search to determine of if an individual or firm is registered in Canada.
- Investor Office
The voice of the investor internally at the OSC.
- Investor Protection Funds
Funds overseen by the OSC to provide compensation for losses in specific circumstances.
- Investor Advisory Panel (IAP)
An initiative to by the OSC to further represent investor concerns and voices in the rule and policy-making process.
- Learn about investing
A consolidation of resources to help investors learn about investing
- IAP Submissions
Submissions to the OSC representing investor views on OSC policy initiatives.