- Investment performance and the cost of advice
- Introduction to investing
- Don’t invest in fraud: know how to spot investment scams
- Binary Options, "No company is authorized to sell binary options in Canada"
- Kevin O’Leary falsely linked to binary options trading platforms and software
- William Wallace and Robert Heward sentenced to four years imprisonment each for fraud, illegal distribution and unregistered trading
- Investor News: Fraud Prevention Month; Binary Options; Online Investment Advisors (Robo-Advisors); Become a Member of the Investor Advisory Panel
- Investor News: RRSP Season; Investing for Retirement; Love and Money (and Paperwork); Meet OSC General Counsel Jim Sinclair; Senator Howard Wetston
- Questions & complaints
- Investor office fact cards
- Equity crowdfunding: a primer for Canadian investors
- Investors warning list
Tools and Resources
- Check Registration
Search to determine of if an individual or firm is registered in Canada.
- Investor Office
The voice of the investor internally at the OSC.
- Investor Protection Funds
Funds overseen by the OSC to provide compensation for losses in specific circumstances.
- Investor Advisory Panel (IAP)
An initiative to by the OSC to further represent investor concerns and voices in the rule and policy-making process.
- Learn about investing
A consolidation of resources to help investors learn about investing
- IAP Submissions
Submissions to the OSC representing investor views on OSC policy initiatives.